What up fam! Last week, while I was off enjoying “the happiest place in the world” (aka Disney World), we delivered five (5) new videos to you and I hope you enjoyed them. Moving forward, the plan is to deliver a minimum of four (4) videos a week. Hopefully, the comments will go a bit more smoothly than they did this week. Like always, we appreciate all comments from our supports, but we took some heat for the Swashbuckler review. It seems you all wanted a bit more depth to the discussion. Please understand that our discussions are intentionally open-ended, and we are not solely a review channel. Again, we take all comments and feedback seriously and want to thank you for keeping us on our toes.
Last week on Dead End Hip Hop, we saw:
- DJ Booth mentions Dead End Hip Hop on Twitter after posting the Ras Kass mixtape.
- 5 new videos (HHM, Ask DEHH, Woman In Hip Hop, OF Vol. 2 Review, Swashbuckler Review).
- Kanye West dropped Theraflu and had the internet buzzing.
- Game’s mixtape California Republic dropped.
- Femdog reviews Devine Carama.
- Darcwon debuts with an article on Drake and Nicki Minaj.
- Jay Electronica dropped the full version of Dear Moleskine.
- Beezy’s Beat Tape of the Week debut.
This week, you’ll see:
- Part 2 to the Women in Hip Hop discussion.
- Wiz Khalifa mixtape review.
- Nicki Minaj album review (this actually turned out well).
- Two new articles are posted by Myke C-Town which you can catch on his page. You may see more later this week.
- Feefo presents two more Bump In Da Whip contestants.
That’s all I have for now as I’m still recovering from 4 full days of Disney World and Universal Studios. Follow me on Twitter (@kbinge). Peace.
Dang, that schedule and banner look super official… I dig it.
Thanks. Give props to Modest Media. He’s the Creative Director of DEHH and paints the perfect pictures for the vision of DEHH!