I would like to take a moment to say ‘thank you’ for all of your continued support of Dead End Hip Hop. Our vision to “create a community of hip hop thinkers and activists” has really come to fruition and we have you all [the fans] to thank for that. It really shows that hip hop has so much more to offer than just music; it proves that it is a culture that encourages bonding and intellectual, thought-provoking discussions.
We are out of production for the next two weeks but don’t worry, we have plenty of videos coming your way. In fact, we have 8 videos that will be posted soon for your viewing pleasure in the interim. Before I give you a glimpse of what to expect this week, let’s take a look at last week:
- Femdog reviews Oh No’s Ohnomite and Kid Abstrakt’s Dedicated to H.E.R.
- We give our thoughts on Lupe Fiasco/Pete Rock and Pusha T/Lil Wayne/Drake.
- ChicanGeorge shares his thoughts on Krispy Kreme.
- DEHH discuss the Best Hip Hop Groups of All Time with special guest Browne.
- Beezy’s Beat Tapes of the Week for May 26th and June 2nd.
This week, you’ll see:
- Camp Lo & Ski Beatz’s Fort Apache and Stretch Money’s 25 Miles Per Hour reviews by Femdog.
- Stahhr’s Mother Nature with a Molotov review by ChicanGeorge.
- Red Bull Emcee Finals Recap.
- Big K.R.I.T.’s Live From the Underground Album Review.
We also have future reviews for Logic, Apollo Brown and OC, and Killer Mike. Be sure to follow @Mecha_Kidd on Twitter to for exclusive behind-the-scenes photos from our production shoots, as well as live tweets from events we attend. He’ll also drop hints on what we’re discussing for the upcoming week.
I am also excited to mention that we will soon open up t-shirt pre-sales with some of our new designs, exclusive DEHH DVDs and plenty of other great merchandise. As always, thanks for your support.
Sell and buy online
Woah this blog is wonderful i really like reading your posts. Stay up the good paintings! You already know, lots of persons are hunting round for this information, you can help them greatly.
Are u guys gonna review meek mill dreamchasers 2 mixtape,thanks
Feefo recommended that we do it so I would say yes. It’s contingent on the release date of his album though. If it’s close, then we’ll wait for that.
Is there some video content concerning the Killer Mike and El-p albums in the works? Just curious of you guys’ thoughts on it.
Yep! We are shooting El-P tomorrow and Killer Mike was shot last weekend.
Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys are going to review RAP Music by Killer Mike and ELP and Cancer 4 Cure by ELP, these albums are my favorite of the year so far, would love to hear wht you think about them
Yep. We shot Killer Mike last weekend and El-P tomorrow.