It’s Super Bowl LI week! On today’s podcast, we give you our Super Bowl 51 winner between the Atlanta Falcons and New England Patriots. We’ll also touch on the following:
1. What will the Patriots have to do to win the Super Bowl? [1:00]
2. What will the Falcons have to do to win the Super Bowl? [9:24]
3. We debate if the Patriots run the NFL?
4. Thoughts on Tom Brady Sr. and Kyle Shanahan’s stolen Atlanta Falcon playbook [36:28]
5. We give our Super Bowl predictions (with scores) [48:32]
6. Where does Serena Williams’ dominance rank among the athletes in any sport of her era? [58:52]j
7. Closing thoughts [1:09:12]
Be sure to catch check out our convo on Lebron vs. Barkley and the All-Star Snubs dropping later this week. Subscribe so you don’t miss them!