What a week it’s been for Dead End Hip Hop. Last week we saw:
- Myke C-Town reviewed three tracks on deadendhiphop.com.
- Two featured set to appear on our upcoming shows.
- First attempt at a DEHH List on the 2012 XXL Freshman show.
- Copywrite and Alchemist tweets DEHH!
Will you see more lists from DEHH? It remains to be seen, however, we firmly believe in trying to give you all what you ask for so keep asking if you want one.
I was asked on Twitter (@) about MTV’s new show Hip Hop POV and my response is simple: It’s not DEHH. We don’t have MTV money nor do we have their connections or reach. That’s not important to us. What we do have are YOU as fans, supporters and a voice for artists that may not have the budget or attention of MTV. We are here to talk about what matters and to expose you to great hip hop in an honest voice not influenced by dollar signs or advertising revenue. I urge you all to call us out if we do. Help keep us real.
Here is what’s upcoming for DEHH this week:
- Part 2 of Is HipHop Respected as an Art Form? with MisanthropikOne is released on Wednesday
- The Big K.R.I.T. 4 Eva N A Day mixtape review drops Friday featuring @yoh31 from TheTapeDeck.net.
- Feefo debuts the Bump In Da Whip web feature on Saturday
As always, thanks for watching, reading and engaging with us! We really appreciate your continuous support for DEHH!
Kinge | Follow me on Twitter (@kbinge)