Week In Review 06-04-2012 | DEHH
I would like to take a moment to say ‘thank you’ for all of your continued support of Dead End Hip Hop. Our vision to “create a community of hip hop thinkers and activists” has really come to fruition and we have you all [the fans] to thank for that. It really shows that hip hop has so much more to offer than just music; it proves that it is a culture that encourages bonding and intellectual, thought-provoking discussions.
We are out of production for the next two weeks but don’t worry, we have plenty of videos coming your way. In fact, we have 8 videos that will be posted soon for your viewing pleasure in the interim. Before I give you a glimpse of what to expect this week, let’s take a look at last week:
- Femdog reviews Oh No’s Ohnomite and Kid Abstrakt’s Dedicated to H.E.R.
- We give our thoughts on Lupe Fiasco/Pete Rock and Pusha T/Lil Wayne/Drake.
- ChicanGeorge shares his thoughts on Krispy Kreme.
- DEHH discuss the Best Hip Hop Groups of All Time with special guest Browne.
- Beezy’s Beat Tapes of the Week for May 26th and June 2nd.
This week, you’ll see:
- Camp Lo & Ski Beatz’s Fort Apache and Stretch Money’s 25 Miles Per Hour reviews by Femdog.
- Stahhr’s Mother Nature with a Molotov review by ChicanGeorge.
- Red Bull Emcee Finals Recap.
- Big K.R.I.T.’s Live From the Underground Album Review.
We also have future reviews for Logic, Apollo Brown and OC, and Killer Mike. Be sure to follow @Mecha_Kidd on Twitter to for exclusive behind-the-scenes photos from our production shoots, as well as live tweets from events we attend. He’ll also drop hints on what we’re discussing for the upcoming week.
I am also excited to mention that we will soon open up t-shirt pre-sales with some of our new designs, exclusive DEHH DVDs and plenty of other great merchandise. As always, thanks for your support.