New York and Saga and Chi-town producer Thelonious Martin present us with their 12 track project “Molotov”. The project features Freddie Gibbs, Fashawn , Mind and Rapper Big Pooh.
“With Molotov, it was about maintaining the level of quality I’m known for,” the producer says, noting that it all started with the two sending tracks back and forth. “As the project was coming along, we started building the proper chemistry to make this special.”
Saga agreed, calling the project’s conception “organic.” It was that unrestrained vibe that he says “allowed me to be free with my thought process, and write for the moment.” As a result, he was able to explore new and intriguing ideas, like how “chaos is the end result of a long process of inner discontent within our own lives.” And you can hear him eloquently rhyme about this subject on “Misunderstood,” his favorite cut on the 12 track LP.
And the music doesn’t stop with Molotov’s release in February. The album will also be available on vinyl in April, courtesy of Coalmine Records. This falls prior to the duo’s departure for Europe, where they will embark on a multi-city tour in promotion for the LP, in late May/early June.
Molotov is now available through all major digital retailers and streaming outlets, via Saga 718/EMPIRE.
Stream/Buy-Links (Smart URL): http://smarturl.it/MolotovAlbum
Molotov Stream/Buy Links:
• iTunes: http://bit.ly/iTunesMolotov
• Google Play: http://bit.ly/GooglePlayMolotov
• Amazon: http://bit.ly/AmazonMolotov
• Spotify: http://bit.ly/SpotifyMolotov
• Tidal: http://bit.ly/TidalMolotov
• Saga 718: https://twitter.com/Saga718
• Thelonious Martin: https://twitter.com/KingThelonious
• Empire: https://twitter.com/EMPIRE
• Web: www.saga718.com
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/saga718
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/saga718music
Thelonious Martin Online:
• Web: http://www.thelonious.tv
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kingthelonious
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thelonious.martin