Without missing a beat, right after stirring up some controversy with his less than enthusiastic opinion on the new Jay-Z project, 19 year old L.A. rapper/producer Earl Sweatshirt dropped some major news about his long awaited first studio album Doris.
With the tracklist (below), cover (above), and release date (August 20th) set, the hype machine is in full motion for Doriseason. With the release of this video featuring frequent collaborators Vince Staples and Casey Veggies, and directed by Hiro Murai, Earl has got the gears turning leading up to the release of his debut. Check it out below and preorder the album on iTunes here.
2. Burgandy (prod. by Pharrell Williams)
3. 20 Wave Caps (feat. Domo Genesis) (prod. by Samiyam)
5. Hive (feat. Vince Staples & Casey Veggies) (prod. by Sweaty Martians]
6. Chum (prod. by RandomBlackDude, Christian Rich, & Chad Hugo of The Neptunes)
8. Centurion (feat. Vince Staples)
10. Uncle Al
11. Guild (feat. Mac Miller) (prod. by Sweaty Fisherman)
12. Molasses (feat. & prod. by The RZA)
13. Whoa (feat. & prod. by Tyler, The Creator)
14. Hoarse (feat. Frank Ocean) (prod. by BADBADNOTGOOD)