What up Fam! Last week was a busy one with all of us attending The Source magazine cover launch event last Tuesday at The Artist’s Factory. Shoutout to Fort Knox of Fort Knox Live and Kimberly Jo of Wish Creative Media & Marketing for the invite. We had a great time!
In addition to The Source event, we also attended a mixtape listening session for the Adrift Da Belle’s, a local artist here in Atlanta. It was definitely entertaining as hell to say the least. Big shoutouts go to Myke C-Town, Mecha Kidd, DJ Rasyrious, and Soul Wallace for a great night of laughs!
Speaking of laughs, you all showed a lot of love for Browne last week on our Best Diss Track webisode and many asked for him to return for another show. Well, Browne hit me up Friday and proposed a Best Rap Group of All Time topic discussion so I will add that to our May calendar. Thanks for showing him some love.
Last week on DEHH, you saw:
- Best Diss Track Webisode
- Highly requested Death Grips “The Money Store” Album Review (don’t forget to watch the Final Thoughts vid)
- Myke C-Town reviews Billy Woods “History Will Absolve Me“
- Beezy’s Beat Tape of the Week
- Top 5 Emcees @Mykectown Put @Kbinge On To article
- Darcwon’s article on the Tupac hologram at the Coachella Music Festival
- ScienZe & King I Divine’s “Divine Scienze” album review by FemDog
This week you’ll see:
- Reks album review of Straight Up, No Chaser
- Artistic Growth vs. Selling Out
- New Ask segment with special guest The Needledrop!
Big birthday shout out today to Beezy!! We will be celebrating his birthday this weekend Dead End Hip Hop style so I’m sure some random footage will end up on our channel. Thank you to @Katmo for her donation to the Dead End Hip Hop. It’s continued fan support like that that keeps us going.