What’s In the News
- Kanye West to executive produce Kacy Hill’s new album: http://buff.ly/2qS69n8
- Drake and Tory Lanez squash beef. http://buff.ly/2qS32vs
- Dan Coats, Director of National Intelligence, refused to tell Senators whether Trump asked him to push back against the Russian investigation of the 2016 presidential election. The news was first reported on the Washington Post. – http://buff.ly/2qRWY65
- ISIS takes credit for Ariana Grande concert attack in Manchester, England. http://buff.ly/2qS37iK
- Iggy Azalea coming back? New album Digital Distortion announced. http://buff.ly/2qS4oWQ
- Donald Trumps proposed budget cuts Medicaid even though Trump promised not to cut it. Here’s the Washington Post breakdown of his budget proposal: http://buff.ly/2rPZQha
- Zach Snyder steps away from Justice League to deal with family matters. http://buff.ly/2qS5cuQ
- Vanity Fair released four covers featuring the cast of Star Wars: The Last Jedi. http://buff.ly/2qgPk0V
- It sold 1.76 million it’s first week.
- It was the fastest-selling rap album right since Snoop Dogg’s Doggystyle which dropped in 1993.
- The Marshall Mathers LP won a Grammy for Best Rap Album and was nominated for Album of the Year in 2001.
- The album was subject to controversy behind it’s violent lyrics towards women and homophobic content.
- Facts, B – http://buff.ly/2qRWZaf
- What Makes a Rapper Great? – http://buff.ly/2qMqWrP
- Young Thug is Glam Rock – http://buff.ly/2qMuTwJ
Troy Ave dropping a new mixtape:
Motivational Message / Announcement 2 my Fans cause y’all the only 1s i Care bout: Never worry bout Anything u can’t control, politics, haters, people etc. all that’s gon do is let u down! Jus trust that ya boi is 100% independent! I own and Run #BSBRecords & I control my music! Not only the Quality but the Quantity that I put out. And can’t nobody fuk wit ya boi when it come 2 dropping the most hot shit the most consistently. (6 projects in 11 months) I know all yall, my fans / supporters aka #ThaRealOnes are riding wit me harder than ever! and while ya boi may not have all the notoriety & fame yet trust me we leveling up slowly but surely! some wanna make me “infamous” but that’s the devils work, we doing GODs work! remember all the people that wasn’t fukin wit my music? Not because they heard it and didn’t like it but jus because they let someone with a negative hidden agenda influence they opinion, or how bout the people who didn’t know about me until Y’all put them on? Now they coming back to u like Yo I can’t front ya boi Troy Ave is Dope! That’s Cause Consistency is the Key to success! I said all that to say GOD kept me here 4 a reason and I feel like 1 of my purposes is to Lead by example & show yall wit my actions that thru hard work dedication & faith u can accomplish anything u want in Life!! So 4 Ya’ll I’m dropping This 🚨Spread Tha Word🚨 Friday 5/26/17 (Mixtape) #TroyAveStyle4Free 💯 Luv Yall P.S if somebody got 5x more money than you, jus work 5xs more than them eventually you’ll catch up! Artwork By @vacapri Photo By @southbronxshooter (What beats y’all Wanna hear me Rap On?)
2Chainz reveals the new release date for ‘Pretty Girls Like Trap Music’
6 / 16 A post shared by 2 Chainz Aka Tity Boi (@hairweavekiller) on
Trailer for Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine’s The Defiant Ones dropped:
Bryson Tiller’s tracklist to ‘True to Self’ album:
tracklist ✔️#TruetoSelf A post shared by @brysontiller on
What’s the Word?
Song of the Day
Future – Mask Off (ft. Kendrick Lamar)